Your Ad Here

Saturday, January 1, 2011

Brunch

Well it`s the New Year and I am thinking about how my girls have grown.  The other day we went to brunch at a Coffee Shop in Urayasu.  It is interesting to watch their relationships with each other develop.  Some days they fight all day long, other times they are the best of friends.  They are learning to get along and forgive one another as each day unfolds.  They are learning to talk with one another and use their imaginations as a team.

Sisters seem to have a special bond, but it seems to be very fragile at times.  My desire is to look back at these days with fond memories, and that my daughters will grow closer as the years go by.

Being a father, I obviously have an advantage understanding how little boys think, but little girls have taught me a lot about the other side.  I am grateful, when I am able to catch my breath, for their sweet girlish ways.

Well another year is already under way and there are more adventures ahead for these three little girls in Japan.

No comments:

Post a Comment